Membership of Co-operatives East is open to:
- All co-operatives, mutual organisations and other organisations promoting co-operative and mutual principles operating in the East of England
- Individuals (18 and over) who support our aims
Benefits of Membership
- Being a part of a united voice and co-operative ‘family’
- Regular e-newsletter with local and national co-operative news and information
- Invitations to meetings and events
- Networking, promotion and inter-trading opportunities
- Involvement in promoting co-operatives and co-operation
Members have voting rights and can stand to be elected to the Management Committee
A small annual subscription fee has been introduced from 2017. The fees are:
- A minimum of £5 for individuals
- A minimum of £25 for corporate or organisation members
The membership year runs from 1 April to 31 March.
To apply for membership, please download the Co-operatives East Membership Form (form on the 2nd page) or complete the online form at the foot of this page.
Joining as an affiliate
Affiliates are invited to meetings and events and can sign up to receive the e-newsletter. They do not have voting rights. There is no cost of becoming an Affiliate. To join as an Affiliate complete the form below.
We look forward to welcoming you and if you have any queries please contact Sarah Kirkpatrick at email@example.com or call 01362 850122